Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boxed Squares Quilt Finished!!!

This is a personal record, three quilts finished in one month!

One of the blogs that I read every day is Mary' Blog. She has a site with her own patterns (http://www.maryquilts.com/boxed-squares/). The one below is called Boxed Squares. It is froma Jelly Roll and it was a delight to make. It would make an excellent "quilt in a weekend" project. It is lap size, so it was a dream to quilt! I would definitely make this one again.

















Here is the back.
















And the binding.















The next quilt will be a Joseph's Coat from the Don't Look Now blog. It will look like this:

















Here are the colours....I am undecided whether I like them or not.
















Like I said, I'm not sure. I will make a couple of blocks up to see how they look.

Until then,
Ciao!
Melanie

2 comments: